Search This Blog

Monday 7 July 2014

Welcome to my World

Hello!  Welcome to my world and to that awkward first post which attempts to set out some reason why I am launching my bletherings on the world and why anyone should bother to read them.  As a relative newcomer to the world of blogging I will be feeling my way somewhat blindly, so please bear with me.  My primary aim is to have a platform for the patterns I create for my hobbies of knitting and crochet (far more knitting than crochet, I warn you) and perhaps to show off the things I make from other people's patterns.  I have been putting them on a webpage elsewhere but I'm not altogether happy with that arrangement, so this will be my new gallery - at least for now.  I also may be tempted to blog about other things that interest me, like horror movies, current affairs or bumblebees.  But that's getting a bit daring, so for now it will just be yarn-based.  Like this.
These chaps are part of a set I'm working on, crocheted versions of great British fictional detectives, and I hope the finished pattern will be one of the things I post here.  I hope you'll enjoy yourselves while you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment